Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random thoughts

Well, as we head through this hot Arkansas summer, I wanted to post some random thoughts concerning Beebe Badger sports and about life in general. These are just random thoughts that have come to mind.

1. How about those baseball Razorbacks?! Despite the fact that they lost to LSU on Friday, the Razorbacks shocked a lot of people in the college baseball world by advancing to the final four of the College World Series. It was truly a special season for the Razorbacks. I am not normally a college baseball fan, however, the postseason made me a fan. I'm looking for great things out of the Hogs next season.

2. We are now in what is called "the dead period" as far as high school athletics go. The kids and coaches are not allowed to have contact w/ one another. I'm sure the coaches welcome the break because they do put in a lot of long hours. The workouts will resume July 6.

3. Well, my divorce will be final in July. Its hard to believe that its been almost a year since that bombshell was dropped on me. I will post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home