Wednesday, July 08, 2009

It is now official......................

Well Badger fans, it is now official! According to an e-mail that I got earlier today from Greg Miller, President of NEARSports.com/NEARSports radio, Badger Radio Network, an affiliate of NEARSports, will be broadcasting Beebe High School football, basketball, baseball, and softball this upcoming school year. I will be broadcasting Badger sports on BRN and to say that I am excited, is an understatement. Not only will it help publicize the Beebe School District, the community, and the athletic programs, but it will reach out to a large number of alumni and fans who live in other areas of the state, nation, and even the world. There are ideas being discussed and thrown around that will hope to make the Badger broadcasts the best around. This is an exciting time to be a Badger fan, whether you live in Beebe, Little Rock, or Australia. I will talk more about this in the next few days, but I wanted to share this exciting news with you. I am not only excited, but very thankful and grateful for the opportunity to once again, be the voice of the Badgers. My thanks to all of my friends out there who have helped me over the course of this year. You will not be forgotten, I can promise you that! Thanks again!

Shane Smith, voice of the Beebe Badgers on Badger Radio Network

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home