Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beebe v. White Hall

Well Badger fans, last Friday was my first broadcast since dealing w/ flood damage, and after a bit of a nervous beginning, the broadcast went just fine. As far as the games went, it was a bit of a different story. In the girls game, the Lady Bulldogs used balanced scoring to defeat the Lady Badgers. The boys game was a different story as the Badgers came back from an early 9 point deficit to defeat the fourth place team from the 5A Southeast. What I witnessed on Friday night was one of the most impressive individual performances in Beebe basketball history as junior guard Devonte Young scored a season high 33 points, including 12 in the 3rd quarter to help Beebe in the upset win. I was extremely impressed with Devonte and in my opinion, with some help, the Badgers could be a dangerous team in the 5A East in 2010-11.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 180 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home