Saturday, March 06, 2010

Busy first week for BHS spring sports

Well Badger fans, its been a busy first week for the spring sports at Beebe High School. Both the baseball and softball teams started their seasons this past week. I do not have any scoring updates for the Lady Badgers, but the Badgers have gotten off to a good start. On Monday, junior pitcher Griffin Glaude threw a no-hitter as the Badgers defeated Pottsville 18-0. On Tuesday, the Badgers stepped up to play 6A East Jacksonville, however, the Red Devils edge past Beebe 3-2. Then, on Thursday, the Badgers shut out Harding Academy 10-0. For the season, the Badgers are 2-1 as they get ready for the Jacksonville Tournament that is scheduled to begin on Saturday, March 6 and run through Thursday, March 11.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 200 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the boots were approximately 190 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the sneakers were all over 170 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home