Saturday, July 25, 2009

Needing a color commentator for Beebe Badger football

Hi friends! Well, football season is drawing closer, but I am still in need of a color commentator for the Badger broadcasts on BSN/NEARSports.com. Here are my preferences and requirements for the position:

1. Should live within 20-25 miles of Beebe, AR.

2. Need to be a former player or a former coach.

3. Must have a decent speaking voice and have a good working knowledge of the game of football.

4. Must be available every Friday night during the regular season and possibly the playoffs.

5. Must be dependable and timely.

Anyone who is interested can send me an e-mail at shanebadger@yahoo.com and I will get in contact with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger ssmith said...

I am still needing a color commentator for Badger football this fall. Anyone that is interested, please let me know.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home