Thursday, August 13, 2009

More information on Media Day and NEARSports.com

I know that I haven't posted in a while. I am getting over a sinus infection, so it has slowed me down, however, I am better and very excited about the upcoming Media Day. Not only will I be there on Media Day, which is on Tuesday, August 18, but Greg Miller, President and Owner of NEARSports.com(www.nearsports.com), will also be there. Also, NEARSports.com's photographer will be there to take pictures. Also, some big news as far as the Badger Sports Network's website on NEARSports. It is now somewhat operational. Go to the radio affilates link on NEARSports.com and click on Badger Sports Network. There are some pictures and a little information. It is not complete yet, but it is getting there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home